A little about Busy Moms Living Well…

Finding a healthy balance...

Living WELL is about so much more than a number on the scale or the size clothes you wear.

It's NOT about the latest fad diet, obsessing over exercise, or trying the latest "magic pill" or drink.

Living WELL is about loving yourself NOW...not waiting until you get to the "perfect" size.

pexels-photo-877701.jpg

It's about filling your mind with SOUL food as much as filling your body with REAL food.

It’s about making small lifestyle changes that become lasting habits!

It's about embracing who God created you to be and making choices that honor the body he gave you.

Finding FREEDOM and balance on your wellness journey starts with transforming your mind by filling it with God's TRUTH.

When you feel your best, you can give your best to God, your family & others!

Life is meant to be LIVED and enjoyed fully NOW!

 


A little about Sue…

I am a wife, mom of 6, and child of God.

I may be a bit biased but I think I have the best family!

I have lived in Michigan my whole life and enjoy watching the changing seasons - although I’d be fine if winter was shorter!

Spending time outside enjoying God’s beautiful creation is one of my favorite things. Walking (outside) and riding bike are my preferred forms of exercise.

I am an introvert and prefer smaller groups of friends vs large crowds.

I enjoy a good book and often have several going at the same time. Christian fiction and healthy living books are my favorites.

I am intrigued by how God designed the human body so complex. I have become passionate about the importance of what we put in (and on) our bodies so they function at their best. More God-made ingredients and less man-made ingredients.

I love experimenting in the kitchen to find healthier ways to make my family’s favorites. They don’t know how often I sneak in extra veggies!! :)

I aim to live by the 80/20 rule - choosing REAL, healthy foods 80% of the time and fully enjoying desserts (and not so healthy foods) the other 20%.

SueAboutPage.jpg

My philosophy is that healthy living doesn’t have to be hard. Simple is best for lasting results!